Benefits of a Green or Living Wall
There are many well documented benefits to having a green wall, from ecological to financial...
Turn any area into a fresh, healthy environment with a stunning living wall of plants. What was limited to pots and planters has now been liberated with the arrival of living walls.
Living walls of lush foliage bring bland spaces to life; whether installed as floor to ceiling feature walls or stand alone pieces of art Living or green walls create a visual impact anywhere and can transform unimpressive, functional spaces and walls into attractive vertical landscapes. More than this, living walls offer major health benefits too: cleaning the indoor air, balancing a room's humidity and creating a general sense of well being:
1. Living walls can improve work rates & productivity by relaxing and lifting mood
2. A living wall can reduce noise levels, soften acoustics and aid concentration
3. Living walls create a green, modern image for your company
4. Living walls help combat poor air conditioning and dry air
5. External living walls can protect building fabric
6. Living walls provide a dramatic addition to any interior design scheme
7. Living walls provide a relaxing visual feature or focus point in any room
8. Living walls have been shown to Increase property value and saleability